MEEKO ELECTRIC SCOOTER LIMITED WARRANTY
Life happens and we want to make sure that you’re happy and safe throughout the journey. We promise to cover any defective material or workmanship in NEW Meeko electric scooters.
To fulfil any warranty request, you must meet the below provisions:
- An original copy of this limited warranty statement (receipt)
- Scooter and non-electric parts are eligible for coverages within 12 months of first retail purchase, excluding consumption parts
- Battery AND ELECTRIC COMPONENTS are eligible for coverages within 3 months of first retail purchase
- Defects must be the result of normal installations, use, service, and maintenance
We only offer our warranty to units purchased from authorized retailers or resellers and to the original purchaser (non-transferrable).
If you do not meet the above criteria, please feel free to visit our [name] shop for all your maintenance and repair needs.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE MEEKO WARRANTY
Though we want you to have the best experience with your Meeko electric scooter, our warranty does not cover vehicles subject to:
- Commercial use, accident, abuse, neglect, shock, heat or humidity beyond product specifications, improper installation, operation, maintenance or modification
- Any misuse of the vehicle in extreme conditions (ie. desert or overly rough terrain, submerged in water, driving with more than one driver)
- Malfunctions caused by other equipment
This limited warranty is void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels resulted from alterations. This includes unauthorized removal of any component or external covers.
We will not cover the cost of warranty shipping at any time.
Apply For Meeko Warranty
We want to help each Meeko owner as fast as possible. To maintain this standard, you must meet the above criteria prior to contacting us.
To request warranty service, you may contact us or contact an authorized retailer or reseller.